Student-athletes should not have to compromise an excellent academic preparation for top-level soccer training. Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA has strategically partnered with North Broward Preparatory School to offer a premium educational program to its student-athletes, with a leading college preparatory curriculum.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA and North Broward Prep are both driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students and student-athletes, and we inspire every student athlete to be ambitious, to build skills for a changing world, and to discover and support passions both inside and outside of the classroom. We prepare them to build their futures and to fulfill their dreams.
North Broward Prep Admission Manager
North Broward Preparatory School is one of the most sought-after private high schools in Florida, with a proven, innovative approach to academic success, providing an unmatched educational experience that is tailored to each student’s field of interest.
- Top-caliber and internationally recognized academic programs with robust curricula.
- State-of-the-art facilities with digital classrooms, offering students effective tools for research, communication, and collaboration.
- Small class sizes to ensure a tailored approach to learning with individualized plans.
- Core curriculum personalized for each student, with a focus on critical thinking skills and complex problem solving.
- College prep, Honors, Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) courses are offered to students.
- Diverse course offerings with a wide variety of fine arts courses to ignite students' passions and spark creativity.
A nurturing environment
North Broward Prep sits on a picturesque campus of almost 80 acres creating a caring and nurturing environment to accelerates the academic achievement and the individual growth of each student.
- A devoted staff provides all the resources student-athletes need to grow, thrive and succeed academically and socially.
- Safety and security plans and procedures to ensure 24/7 safety.
- Expansive entertainment and extracurricular activities on campus, combined with local excursions and weekend trip activities.
- Lounge and common areas, and other amenities designed to foster a sense of community.
- On-site medical clinic and medical staff.
- Flexible and heathy meal and food options.
- Mental wellness support available for students.
- An international culture with students from more than 30 countries, allowing exposure to a broad range of traditions, cultures and perspectives.
PREPARING FOR COLLEGE AND BEYOND
At North Broward Preparatory School, students are rigorously prepared to secure entrance to their first-choice college or university. Through comprehensive instruction, they receive the preparation needed to meet the demands for their higher education goals.
North Broward Prep provides dedicated college counselling to build students’ profiles and outline a roadmap to their success. With a wide variety of courses and extracurricular activities the school has to offer, students will have exceptional credentials to stand out among other college applicants.
Of North Broward Prep graduates are accepted by universities in the United States and around the world every year.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONs
Student-athletes will need to meet the academic requirements from North Broward Prep, offering a curriculum based on college preparation. During the admissions process, student-athletes will take part in an interview in English with the Admissions Manager to discuss their profiles. North Broward Prep, as well as the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro expect well-rounded individuals who are capable of succeeding both on and off the field.
Student-athletes from the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro will take part in all daily and weekly activities as North Broward Prep students. A strong characteristic of the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro is the unique opportunity to be part of an international community and being able to learn and engage with students coming from more than 30 countries.